Hydracoach 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy:
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Hydracoach, you have 30 days from the date of you receive the product to request a full refund of any product purchased on Hydracoach (“Product”).
1. To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of the date on which you received the Product.
- To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team via our website at hydracoachaustralia.com.au or via email addressed to email@example.com.
- Any accessories originally included with the Product you purchased must be included with your return.
- Hydracoach may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
- Returned Product(s) must be unused, in its original packaging, and never activated the sensor with an app (which will all be inspected upon receiving it back).
- The printed document with the RMA number must be included along with your returned Product.
2. Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Hydracoach. If you return a Product to Hydracoach (a) without an RMA document from Hydracoach or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Hydracoach retains the right to either (1) refuse delivery of such return or (2) charge you a restocking fee equal to the higher of fifteen (15) per cent of the original price of the Product or the retail value of the missing parts. Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Hydracoach’s receipt of the Product.
Security: Hydracoach Australia - a trusted Australian retailer. We use a security certificate and SecurePay payment processor to ensure your credit card transaction is safe and secure. Hydracoach Australia © 2021.